Saturday, November 5, 2011

Recently...

Again, I apologize that I am such a bad blogger. I guess I don't feel like there is that much worth talking about? But I would like announce that Madison is finally on the right track to being completely potty trained. We've gone a week now with consistent going potty in the potty. Now we just have to get her to stay dry during naptime (which she does about half the time) and overnight (which is probably going to take longer). But we are very excited in the Myers household. We've done numerous potty dances, and have recieved dozens of "special treats." Jordan is also a wonderful, supportive big sister. She is just as excited for Sissy when she uses the potty as we are, and often participates in the potty dance herself! Joey and I are definitely hoping to be completely out of pull ups before we have to buy another box :)

1 comment: